On December 12, 2014, FERC’s Chief Administrative Law Judge (“ALJ”), Curtis L. Wagner, Jr., released a Notice to the Public on procedures for handling exhibits and developing the electronic hearing record in FERC hearings before an ALJ.
The Notice supersedes the prior applicable Notice to the Public on Procedures for Handling Exhibits, issued on September 11, 2012. The Notice itself provides detailed information on how to present and submit the following pieces of information at FERC hearings before an ALJ:
- pre-filed testimony and exhibits;
- exhibits presented for the first time at hearing;
- filing of the official record;
- privileged materials and Critical Energy Infrastructure Information; and
- reproductions of copyrighted online imagery in exhibits, decisions, etc.
The new procedures will take effect on January 6, 2015. To view the notice, click here.